| Home | Menu Samplers | Functions | Location | About Wellington Point | Contact Us
Overlooking the beautiful waters of Moreton Bay, Point of View Restaurant is the ideal place to escape the hustle and bustle of the city and enjoy anything from a steak, seafood, coffee or cake, in a relaxed atmosphere.
The Point of View is a not-to-be-missed destination, offering you a truly relaxing dining experience, while enjoying unsurpassed views of the the bay and its islands. The family-run restaurant is open for breakfast and lunch. It is the perfect venue for business lunches, a quick bite to eat with work colleagues, or just a nice meal with a friend. The Point of View boasts an extensive menu and caters for vegetarians and gluten free diners.
After lingering over a beautiful meal, or simply cake & coffee, then why not consider a stroll out to King Island at low-tide. Come & watch the dolphins frolicking in the shallow waters or marvel at the skill of the parasailers & windsurfers. There is always something happening down at the "Point".
Open 7 days a week from 8am until 5pm
- Fully licensed - great selection of fine wines, beers, spirits etc.
- Succulent steaks and seafood styled with a fusion of influences
- Great coffee and a tantalising selection of international & home made cakes
- Outdoor and indoor dining available, all with views of the Bay
- We cater for personal functions such as birthdays, anniversaries and weddings
as well as business functions and meetings. more.....
Take Away Kiosk
- Open 7 days a week from 10 am until 6 pm (later in summer months)
- Serving fish and chips, hamburgers, hot dogs etc.
- Delicious icecreams, the perfect accompaniment for a picnic in the local park.
|back to top